lunes, 14 de febrero de 2011

Feliz Día del Amor y La Amistad -
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!



To my children, to my mother, to my sisters, to my family and to my friends...
Happy Valentine's Day!. 
Thank you for all the love and friendship, thank you for happy days and funny days, thank you for enjoying life with me!!
Love you all!! and wish you all the Best!


A mis hijos, a mamá, a mis hermanas, a mi familia a mis amigos...
¡Feliz Día de San Valentín! 
Gracias por el amor, la amistad, los dias alegres, los días graciosos, gracias por acompañarme a disfrutar la vida. 

¡Los quiero y les deseo lo mejor.!


Valentine's Menu

Here I am including a fast and easy Menu to enjoy with your family and friends

  • Risoni Primavera - Visit our Page "From our Kitchen" para la Receta - Vistia nuestra página "Desde la Cocina"
  • Salmon (to your taste) (a tu gusto)
  • Blue Cheese Salad (greens, blue cheese, walnuts and pears)
  • Cupcakes
  • Chocolates


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario